Sweet potatoes are often touted for their health benefits. But you’ve gotta try these because they’re just good! Baked, simple, satisfying, delicious, and a HUGE hit with our kids! Have picky eaters? Give your kids what they want… sweets! And you get what you want too… a healthy eater! This side is a win for the whole family!
And remember that sweet potatoes are an any time of day food! Try making ’em for breakfast and serve with an omelet! YUM!
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2-3 Tbsp. EVOO
- Cut sweet potatoes (skin on) into cubes.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the potatoes in a single layer.
- Sprinkle cinnamon to cover potatoes.
- Bake until crisp, about 35 minutes.
- Remove home fries with a spatula and enjoy!
- If potatoes are too firm to cut easily, microwave for a couple minutes to soften.