Sweet potatoes are often touted for their health benefits. But you’ve gotta try these because they’re just good! Baked, simple, satisfying, delicious, and a HUGE hit with our kids! Have picky eaters? Give your kids what they want… sweets! And you get what you want too… a healthy eater! This side is a win for the whole family!
And remember that sweet potatoes are an any time of day food! Try making ’em for breakfast and serve with an omelet! YUM!
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Home Fries
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2-3 Tbsp. EVOO
- Cut sweet potatoes (skin on) into cubes.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the potatoes in a single layer.
- Sprinkle cinnamon to cover potatoes.
- Bake until crisp, about 35 minutes.
- Remove home fries with a spatula and enjoy!