‘B’ is such a fun letter and the possibilities seem endless with this letter! I hope you and your kiddos have a BLAST today with the Letter B!
- Play ball with your kids! Even our 1-year old loves to roll the ball back and forth or practice what your child learned in t-ball this summer.
- Break out the bubbles!
- Go on a family bike ride!
- Blow up balloons and have a blast! Check out the 28 Ways to Play with Balloons activities post by Hands On: As We Grow for fun balloon play ideas.
Books: “Brown Bear” by Eric Carle, “The Bears and the Great Big Storm” by Paul Bright & Jane Chapman
Coloring Page: Letter B coloring page
Craft Ideas: (see my Pinterest “Kid Crafts” board for these crafts)
- Bubble Wrap painting
- Coffee filter butterflies
Food Ideas: Bacon, bagel, baked beans, baked potato, bananas, banana bread, BBQ chicken, beef stew, beets, berries, biscuits, black beans, black olives, blue cheese, blueberries, boiled eggs, bologna, bratwurst, bread, breadsticks, brisket, broccoli, brown rice, brownies, brussel sprouts, bundt cake, buns, burger, buritto, butter, butternut squash, butterscotch
Song/Rhyme: Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Ball, bubble, bumble bee, back, big, baseball, basketball, book, balloon, bear, beach, bug, basket, banana, bread, brain, barber, Bible, barbecue, bun, bridge, bean, blue, black, brown, barn, baboon, bunk bed, bike, breakfast, bacon, bark, bench, birch, bird, bingo, blast, beard, beast, bib, bend, beep
Also, see my Pinterest board on “Letter Activities” for more ideas!
Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir three bags full.
One for the master, one for the dame,
and one for the little boy that lives down the lane.